Thursday 28 June 2012

And we’re on the home straight!


The competition is nearly at its close, so I just thought I’d let you know how you’re all going.

Currently the highest number of entries in the draw is a whopping 46 (and no, they haven’t been stocking up on tesserae). If you think about it, there are 39 entries to be gained just by critiquing all 13 posts from the critique session. Add 5 entries to that for each blog you follow and you could be in the lead over the dozens of competitors who’ve tweeted to say they’re in. And feel free to search through Lisa's or my tweets and RT any contest shout-out which tickles your fancy. With an extra entry up for grabs for every RT, who knows? That one extra tweet could be your winning ticket… 

1 comment:

  1. I just found out that I'm going to be out of town for the drawing. When I come back there will be a nice surprise waiting for me! Get you manuscripts ready!

    ReplyDelete